Toss mixed salad greens with flavourful fruit, walnut halves, Apple Cider & Garlic Vinaigrette Dressing for a fresh and delicious side salad that pairs well with most dishes.
- Mixed Salad Greens - 1 (5-ounce) bag
- Red Seedless Grapes - 1/2 cup, halved
- Orange - 1/2, cut into segments
- Grapefruit - 1/2, cut into segments
- Pineapple Chunks - 1/2 cup
- Walnut Halves - 1/4 cup, raw or pan-roasted
- Green Onions - 2, chopped
- Blue Cheese - optional
- Garlic Scapes Sea Salt - dash
- Apple Cider & Garlic Vinaigrette - 2 Tbsp.
- Honey - 1 tsp.
- Cayenne Pepper - dash
1) Combine Apple Cider & Garlic Vinaigrette, honey and cayenne pepper; mix well. Season to taste with salt and pepper if desired.
2) Toss mixed greens with dressing and walnuts. Arrange fruit sections on top and garnish with green onions and a dash of Garlic Scape Sea Salt.
Garnish with blue cheese (optional)
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box