- Garlic Mashed Potato Seasoning or Garlic & Horseradish Potato Seasoning - 1 1/2 tsp.
- sweet cream butter or liquid butter substitute - 1 tbsp.
- all purpose potatoes, cooked slightly in (sea salt) salted water - 2 lbs.
- all purpose flour - 1 1/2 cup
- large eggs beaten well - 2
- ground sea salt - 3/4 tsp
- fresh ground white pepper - 1/4 tsp.
- dried parsley - 1/2 tsp.
- chicken stock (skim all fat off) - 2 cans
- large bay leaves whole - 3
Cook potatoes in lightly salted water, drain, and mash well.
Add butter with seasoning mixture to potatoes.
Place in freezer to cool just a bit.
Remove and add eggs, flour, sea salt, ground white pepper, parsley, mix well.
Using a large spoon, portion 1 1/2 in. portions.
Heat broth to quick simmer with bay leaf for 5 min. in a large covered pan.
Drop potato balls gently into broth cover and cook 6 min. until done. Turning over
gently every few min.
Drain & serve hot.