The perfect twist to add to your chicken wings, everyone will be left wanting more!
- Maple Orange Garlic Sauce - 1 cup
- Soy Sauce - 1/4 cup
- Brown sugar - 1 tbs
- Salt - 1 1/2 tsp
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper - 1/2 tsp
1. Heat the oven to 400F. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Add the chicken wings and toss to coat.
2. On two large baking sheets, arrange the wings in a single layer. Reserve 1/4 cup of the mixture and spoon the rest of the mixture over the wings. Bake for 20 minutes.
3. Turn the wings over and baste them with the reserved orange mixture. Cook until just done, about 10 minutes longer
4. Serve and enjoy!