- 2 lbs. centre cut Pork Loin Roast -
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup -
- 1 tsp Horseradish -
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard -
- 1 tbsp Lemon Garlic and Rosemary Poultry Rub -
- 2 cloves minced garlic - fresh or frozen -
- Salt and Pepper to taste -
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth -
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. In a bowl, combine the Maple Syrup, horseradish, mustard, Lemon Garlic and Rosemary Poultry Rub, salt and pepper until well blended. Add the meat to the roasting pan, season with salt and pepper, then bast the pork mixture.
3. Add the chicken broth to the bottom of the pan and bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 1 - 1 1/2 hours basting every 30 minutes. After the meat has reached the desired internal temperature remove from the oven and let rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
Serve over rice lightly seasoned with Lemon Garlic and Rosemary Poultry Rub.