- 6 - bone in skin-on chicken thighs -
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup -
- 2 tbsp soya sauce -
- 1 tbsp cider vinegar -
- 1 tbsp garlic finely minced - fresh or frozen -
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger finely grated -
- 1/2 tsp black pepper -
1. Whisk together all marinade ingredients.
2. Put chicken in a freezer bag or a marinating container and pour the marinade over. Turn to coat well.
3. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
5. Line a baking dish with foil and lightly coat with oil (or Roasted Garlic Oil with Garlic Scapes) to prevent sticking.
6. Place the chicken parts skin side down on the foil. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and carefully turn chicken over. Bake for 20 minutes more or until juices run clear and the chicken has reached an internal temperature of at least 165 degrees F.