We loved the kick from the Peach & Garlic Salsa. It’s also great with Cranberry
Garlic Rum Sauce. For a turkey taco, skip the patties and fry the turkey meat in a
pan before adding flavours.
- ground turkey meat (shaped into 4 patties) - 1 lb.
- melted butter - 2 tbsp.
- small apple, peeled, cored and diced - 2
- rib of celery, diced - 1
- small white onion, diced - 1
- Lemon Garlic Rosemary Seasoning blend - 1 tbsp.
- Salt and pepper to taste -
- Peach Salsa with Ontario Garlic (may substitute with cranberry sauce - 1 cup
- of Hellman’s Real Mayonnaise - ½ cup
- sandwich-size sourdough English muffins, split and toasted - 4
- bibs of leaf lettuce - 8
Heat butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add apple and next 3 ingredients;
season with salt and pepper. Cook until softened, 6 to 7 minutes. Transfer to a
Add turkey to cooled apple mix with seasoning with Lemon Garlic Rosemary
Seasoning. Salt and pepper to taste. Mix well. Shape into 4 patties.
Heat a drizzle of oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook burgers,
flipping once, 10-12 minutes or until juices run clear.
In a small bowl mix Peach Salsa with Ontario Garlic (drained) with mayo. Spread
on toasted muffin. Add burgers and lettuce.
Adapted from Rachael Ray