If you are craving fresh fish and dill this is a must try. Great with rice or potatoes and steamed green beans.
- 1/4 cup butter - melted
- 1/8 cup of wine -
- 1 lemon - juiced
- 5 fresh peeled frozen cloves garlic - chopped
- 1/4 cup of Garlic Dill Dressing -
- 1 lb. of salmon -
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds -
- 1/4 bunch of fresh dill -
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix butter, white wine, lemon juice, Garlic Dill Dressing, and lemon juice together in a small bowl.
2. Pour a small amount of the butter mixture into an 8x8 inch baking pan until bottom is evenly coated; cover with a thin layer of dill. Place salmon, skin side down, into the baking pan.
Sprinkle with remaining dill, pour remaining butter mixture over salmon. Cover tightly in aluminum foil.
3. Bake in preheated oven until fish flakes easily with a fork, 25 to 35 minutes. Sprinkle generously with almonds before serving.
CLICK HERE to purchase Garlic Dill Dressing