A stand-alone dressing developed by TV personality, Ken Kostick, that is simply
delicious. It will dress any salad that needs an extra hit of garlic!
- Apple Cider & Garlic Vinaigrette - ¼ cup
- olive oil - 1 tbsp.
- Garlic Mashed Potato Seasoning - ½ tsp.
- fresh cracked black pepper to taste -
- Romaine lettuce tore into bite size pieces -
- 4 strips bacon, cooked crisp and drained croutons -
- fresh grated parmesan cheese -
Mixing dressing in bowl and let stand (can be made in advance). Toss dressing with romaine pieces in large bowl coating greens well.
Add crumbled bacon and cheese. Toss.
Plate salad and garnish with croutons
Optional: Cooked chicken pieces with red onion makes a nice addition to this
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box