These smoken good kebabs are a simple way to vamp up that outdoor dinner party-with smokey flair
- Pork tenderloin - 2 1/2 to 3 pound cut into 2
- Smoked Garlic Grilling Sauce w Whisky - 1 1/2cup
- Smoked Garlic Seasoning - 1 tbsp divided
- Peaches - 1 to 2 cut in thick wedges to hang on a skewer
- Peppers - 1 (colour of your choice) 2
- Mushrooms - good thickness for cooking (optional)
- Sweet Onion - 1 cut into wedge ( opitional )
- Skewers -
- Sprinkle meat with 1 tbsp smoked garlic seasoning let sit 1 hour.
- Marinade your pieces of tenderloin in the Smoked Garlic Grilling Sauce w Whisky for a minimum of 1 hour or over night in fridge covered.
- Prepare your wooden skewers by soaking in water for 30 min before cooking.
- Toss your vegetables and peaches, in large bowl with Smoked seasoning coating well.
- Thread your pork, vegetables and peaches on skewers in asthetic fashion.
- Prepare your Grill to a medium heat and cook the kebabs for 15 to 20 minutes depending on the thickness of the cuts, turning as needed. Finish last 5 min of cook time with a generous brushing of smoked garlic grilling sauce w whisky.
Note: a sweet potato mash or rice are excellent sides