Easy, flavourful grilled cauliflower with no cleanup!
- Cauliflower - one large head cut into florets, or 2 bags fresh cauliflower florets
- Butter - 1/2 cup
- Olive Oil - 1tbsp
- Fresh Garlic - 2 cloves, finely chopped
- Garlic Box Italian Seasoning - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
1. Heat gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white. Place 18 inch square sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil onto counter.
2. Cut large pieces of cauliflower into bite sized pieces; place into center of foil.
3. Cut butter into small pieces; dot cauliflower with pieces. Sprinkle with garlic, Italian seasoning, and salt. Bring sides of foil over cauliflower; seal foil by double folding.
4. Place packet directly onto grill. Close cover; grill 15-20 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
5. Open packet carefully, allowing steam to escape. Stir cauliflower before serving.