Look for smaller zucchini for best results.
- yellow zucchini - 3
- green zucchini - 3
- Roasted Garlic Oil with Garlic Scapes(olive oil may be substituted) - 1/2 cup
- Garlicky Italian Seasoning - 1 tbsp.
- fresh squeezed lemon juice (about 1 wedge) - 1 tbsp.
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste -
1) Cut zucchini lengthways into 3 slices.
2) Whisk together Roasted Garlic Oil with Garlic Scapes, Garlicky Italian Seasoning, lemon juice and salt & pepper. Pour over zucchini and marinate 30 minutes.
3) Preheat BBQ to high. Place zucchini on grill and grill 2-3 minutes per side, brushing often with marinade. Grill until tender.
May serve warm or cold.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box