What a great way to enjoy pizza without bread, and zero sacrifice on flavor! Also great as an appetizer.
- Large Zucchini - halved
- Olive Oil - 1 tbsp
- Pizza Sauce - 1/4 cup
- Red Onion - 1/2 cup chopped
- Roasted red Pepper - 1/2 cup
- Fresh Mushrooms - 1/2 cup chopped
- Goat Cheese - 1/4 cup crumbled
- Mozzeralla cheese - 2 oz shredded
- Fresh Garlic - 1 clove minced
- Garlic Box Italian Seasoning - 1 tsp
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Brush one side of each zucchini round with olive oil; brush the opposite side with pizza sauce. Evenly divide red onion, roasted red pepper, mushrooms, goat cheese, mozzarella cheese, Garlicky Italian Seasoning over each half.
- Grill zucchini pizzas over preheated grill until zucchini is tender, about 10 min.
This recipe is meant for the Charcoal grill but also will work with gas or oven. Enjoy