- Super Garlicky Bread Dipper w/Blue Cheese - 3 tbsp
- beef tenderloin steaks - 6 1-inch
- Garlic & Blue Cheese Potato Seasoning - 1 heaping tsp
- fresh parsley chopped - 1 tsp
- cream cheese (room temperature - 2 oz
- sour cream - 2 tbsp
- white wine vinegar - ½ tsp
- finely minced jalapeno chile - 1 tsp
1)Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper. Place in glass dish and marinade in Super Garlicky Bread Dipper w/Blue Cheese (turning to cover) 30 minutes or overnight in fridge.
2)Mix cream cheese and Garlic & Blue Cheese Potato Seasoning well. Add vinegar, sour cream & jalapeno chile. Blend well, stir in parsley. Let stand minimum 30 minutes or refrigerate overnight.
3)Heat barbecue to medium-high & grill steaks about 5 minutes each side. Remove from grill, dollop a generous tsp of garlic spread on each steak. Serve immediately.
NOTE: You may serve garlicky blue cheese spread with potatoes.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box