- Garlic Confit - Refer to Garlic Confit Recipe
- Skinless, Boneless Chicken Breast or Thighs - 1 lb
- Kosher Salt - To taste
- Freshly Ground Pepper - To taste
- Dijon or Whole Grain Mustard - 2 Tbsp
- Red Wine Vinegar - 2 Tbsp
- Pitted Olives - 1/4 Cup
- Arugula (not baby) - 4 Cups (packed)
1. Toss chicken and 2 Tbsp. garlic oil in medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Grill until charred and just cooked through, 4-5 minutes per side. Transfer to a board; let rest for 5 minutes.
2. Puree 8 garlic cloves, 1/2 cup garlic oil, Dijon mustard, and vinegar in a blender or mini-processor. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
3. Slice chicken on a diagonal; add to bowl. Spoon 2 Tbsp. dressing over; toss. Serve with remaining dressing.
4. Store remaining garlic confit in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to one week.