A fresh summer salad with vibrant flavours of grapefruit, vegetables and herbs.
Shop the dressing:
Caesar Dressing & Dip
- Caesar Dressing and Dip - 1 cup
- Mini potatoes - 5
- Pink or red grapefruit - 1
- Little Gem lettuce, chopped - 4 heads
- Mini cucumber, sliced - 1
- Stalk of celery, thinly sliced - 1
- Watercress, trimmed of thick stems - 1 bunch
- Medium ripe avocado - 1
- Green onions, chopped - for garnish
1) Boil potatoes in enough salted water to cover for 15 to 18 minutes or until fork-tender. Let cool then slice into 1/4 inch coins. Set aside.
2) Using a sharp knife, cut off ends of grapefruit and remove peel and pith. Cut between membranes to remove sections; dice flesh and reserve.
3) Add lettuce, cucumber, celery and watercress to a large serving platter. Top with potato and grapefruit. Pit, peel and quarter the avocado; thinly slice and arrange over salad. Spoon with half the dressing and serve extra dressing alongside. Garnish with green onion.