- finely chopped large tomatoes - 2
- finely chopped hothouse cucumber - 1
- diced green bell pepper - ½
- minced green onion - 1
- Olive Tapenade with Garlic - 2 tbsp
- Salt & pepper - to taste
- crumbled feta cheese - ½- ¾ cup
- Fresh lettuce leaves - (your choice)
- Garlic Vegetable/Salad Splash Dressing - about ¼ cup
Combine all ingredients except lettuce and dressing. Toss until well blended.
Chill until serving time. To serve, place filling on dry lettuce leaf, wrap up.
Place dressing in a bowl, dip wrap in dressing and eat out of hand.
NOTE: May add dressing to mixture if preferred over dipping.
Toss vegetables together without the cheese & dressing.
Heap vegetables onto a large leafy green on a salad plate.
Liberally garnish with feta cheese.
Splatter Garlic Vegetable/Salad Splash over salad and surrounding plate.
May sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Mix all ingredients together, including dressing.
Place in a glass bowl and put on a platter. Surround glass bowl with endive spears.
NOTE: Soak preferred greens (lettuce/endive/butter/romaine) in cold water and loosen outer leaves