- Rotini - 1 - 375 gr. package
- halved grape tomatoes - 1 cup
- chopped green onion - 1/4 cup
- olive oil - 3 tbsp.
- Garlic & Dill Dressing - 1 bottle
- crumbled feta cheese - 1 cup
- sliced black olives - 3/4 cup
- chopped fresh parsley - 3 tbsp.
- chopped fresh spinach - 1 cup (optional)
Cook Rotini in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender (al dente).
Drain pasta and rinse with cold water until cool. Return pasta to pot and toss with olive oil.
Add tomatoes, green onion, olives, feta, Garlic & Dill Dressing and toss well.
Transfer salad to serving bowl and sprinkle with parsley. Can be prepared up to eight hours ahead, keep salad covered and refrigerated and serve cold.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box