The perfect way to add a bit of summer to your pizza!
- Red Seedless Grapes - 1 1/2 cups halved
- Freash Orange Juice - 2 Tbsp
- Refridgerated Pizza Dough- Room temp. - 15-oz pkg
- Garlicky Bread Dipper - 2 Tbsp
- Rosemary Leaves, finely chopped - 1 Tbsp
- Orange Zest - 2 Tsp
- Finely crumbled Mild Blue Cheese - 1/2 cup
- Honey - 2 Tbsp
- Lemon Garlic Rosemary Seasoning blend - 1/2 Tsp
1. Preheat oven to 425C. In a small bowl combine grapes and orange juice; toss to coat. Season with Lemon Garlic & Rosemary Seasoning Blend to taste; set aside.
2. Lightly coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Stretch dough to form a 9x12-inch rectangle. Transfer to baking sheet. Press dough with fingertips to form indentations. Brush top of dough with Garlicky Bread Dipper.
3. Remove grapes from orange juice and arrange on dough; sprinkle with rosemary and orange zest.
4. Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until dough is golden brown. Remove from oven; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 2 to 3 minutes more until cheese melts.
5. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes. Drizzle with honey, cut into squares, and serve.