Chef at Homme
- chicken broth - 2 1/4 cup
- long grain rice - 1 1/8 cup
- Garlicky Italian Seasoning - 2 tbsp.
- Hungarian Paprika - 1 tbsp.
- butter - 2 tbsp.
- each of finely diced onion and green pepper - 3 tbsp.
Heat broth in a saucepan until just boiling. In a sauté pan melt butter; add
Garlicky Italian Seasoning, rice and paprika.
Heat for 1 minute. Add rice to broth, mix well. Remove from heat, put in Pyrex
dish, cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 min. or until rice is cooked. Stir rice