Garlic's of London signature Casesar cocktail was a collaborative creation between the culinary team and head server James Chwojka, and includes a generous dash of pickling juice from the garlic scapes.
- Vodka - 1 1/2 oz.
- Clamato Juice - fill glass
- Pickling Juice from the Garlic Scapes - dash
- Garlic Scape Sea Salt - line to rim of glass
- Fresh Horseradish - grated as garnish
- Tobasco Sauce - optional
- Worcestershire Sauce - optional
Line the rim of glass with garlic scape sea salt also from The Garlic Box, adds an extra garlic touch and the cocktail is served over ice with a mix of special seasonings, house cured bacon lardon, citrus and grated fresh horseradish as garnish. Of course, topped with a pickled and slightly spicy garlic scape and it receives accolades when delivered and when devoured. It is not unusual to have guest order seconds!