In good weather, make your pizza outdoors on the grill. This version using
prepared pizza crust or Naan bread rounds is fast, quick and makes
- Super Garlicky Bread Dipper with Blue Cheese - 2-3 tbsp
- olive oil - 1 tbsp
- finely chopped spinach (or arugula leaves) - ½ cup
- Bartlett or Bosc pears, cored & slice ¼” thick - 2
- slices prosciutto, cut into thin strips - 2
- small red onion, cut into thin rounds - ½
- crumbled blue cheese or gorgonzola - 3oz
- Pizza dough round or Naan bread discs -
Preheat grill to medium
Brush pear and onion with olive oil. Place on grill closing lid. Grill, turning once
until marked and softened, about 3 minutes. Remove from grill.
Quickly flip Naan bread or pizza dough on grill to stiffen up. Brush top of pizza
with Super Garlicky Bread Dipper with Blue Cheese.
Top pizza with onion rounds, pear, prosciutto, spinach and cheese.
Close lid and grill about 4 more minutes to melt cheese.
Remove from grill and transfer to cutting board. Slice and Serve