Quick, easy and Garlicky Good! To buy the garlic box product click here:
- Ontario Garlic Cloves Fresh or frozen - 4 cloves crushed or grated
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Olive Oil or Roasted Garlic oil w scapes - 2 tbsp
- Crusty Bread - 1 loaf split
- Cheese Parmigiano or Romano ( optional ) - 3 Tbsp grated
- Parsley - Fresh chopped
- Combine garlic, butter and oil ( of your choice ) in a microwave safe dish or in a small saucepan. Heat garlic and butter and oil in microwave for 1 minute or in a small pot over moderate-low heat for 3 minutes.
- Toast split bread under broiler. Remove bread when it is toasted golden brown in colour. Brush bread liberally with garlic oil. Sprinkle with cheese, if using, and parsley. If you added cheese return to broiler and brown 30 seconds. Cut into chucks and serve.
NOTE: Use the roasted garlic oil w scapes for more garlic flavour.