- Pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat - 1 lb.
- Greek style dressing - 2/4 cup
- Olive Tapenade w/Garlic - ¼ cup
- fresh chopped basil - ¼ cup
- fresh chopped oregano - ¼ cup
- Thinly sliced orange pepper -
- olive oil - 1 tbsp.
- Salt & pepper to taste -
- Greek style dressing - ¼ cup
Cut tenderloin in half lengthwise, about ¾ of the way through. Pour first of
amount of dressing into a large ziplock bag. Add pork and chill for 4 hours. Drain
and discard marinade.
Sprinkle inside of tenderloin with salt and spread with Olive Tapenade w/Garlic.
Layer next 3 ingredients in order given, over tapenade. Secure with butcher’s
string at 1” intervals.
Brush with olive oil and sprinkle with pepper. Grill tenderloin on direct mediumheat
25-30 minutes, turning occasionally and brushing with remaining dressing.
Cook until desired doneness. Cover with foil and let stand 10 minutes.
(Note: this can also be cooked in the oven.)
Slice pork into medallions and garnish with chopped basil and orange peppers.