This versatile dressing can also be thinned with mayonnaise for a dip. Delicious over hard boiled eggs and fresh tomatoes.
- fresh garlic scapes - 2
- minced onion or green onions - 2 tbsp
- honey - 1 tsp
- red wine vinegar - 4 tbsp
- fresh squeezed lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Dijon mustard - 2 tsp
- olive oil - ½ cup
- Coarse salt and pepper to taste -
1) Put all ingredients into a blender, slowly pouring in oil until pureed. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
2) Yields 2 cup. Keep in mason jar in fridge.
If doing a cold plate – change it up with cherry tomatoes, asparagus spears, cucumbers and canned tuna.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box