- Lamb chops seasoned with Lemon Garlic and Rosemary Poultry Rub - 2.5 lbs
- Ultimate Garlic Spread - 2 tbsp
- Onions - 2, finely chopped
- Cremini mushrooms - 1/2 lb, sliced
- Water - 1 cup
- Beef stock - 1 cup
- Red wine (Cabernet Sauvignon) - 1 cup
- Cream - 1/4 cup
1. Pat lamb chops dry and season with Lemon & Rosemary Poultry rub. Melt 2 tbsp of The Ultimate Garlic Spread in a hot pan over medium heat with 1 tbsp cooking oil. Brown the lamb, turning several times and removing from pan.
2. Add onion and mushrooms and saute over medium heat until onions are transparent. Add water and stock and bring to a boil. Add lamb back into pan, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes (watching pan does not go dry).
3. Add red wine to pan and simmer for an additional 10 minutes. Remove lamb from pan (keeping warm), bring sauce to a boil stirring until reduced to a 1/4 - 1/2 cup. Lower heat and add cream. Whirl in 1 tbsp Ultimate Garlic Spread. (Optional: Add more lemon and rosemary seasoning to add more flavour to sauce).
4. Pour marsala sauce over lamb.