This potato stacker, assembled in a muffin tin, can also be applied to a whole potato baked with several slices to wing it open to capture flavours.
- Yukon Gold Potatoes - 6-8 (about 2
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese - 1 1/2 cups
- Garlic Mashed Potato Seasoning - 1 Tbsp (15ml) (may be sub with Hot Potato blend)
- Garlic Scape Pesto 2 Tbsp - (www.garlicrecipes.ca) under fresh garlic, or may use pesto
- Olive Oil - 2 Tbsp
- Salt and Pepper - to taste
1) Preheat oven 400F and spray muffin tins with non stick cooking spray. Peel potatoes and thinly slice, same size, discarding rounded edges.
2) Mix shredded parmesan cheese, pesto, Garlic Mashed seasoning, oil and salt, pepper in bowl. Toss potatoes in mixture, evenly coating each slice.
3) Stack slices into muffin pan until they peak over top. Scrape remaining mix in a bowl over potatoes.
4) Bake 25 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box