Garnish with your favourite potato topping; like more cooked bacon and grated cheese.
- Cauliflower - 1 head
- Roasted Garlic Oil w Scapes - 1 tbsp
- Fresh Frozen Ontario Garlic Cloves - 1 Clove, grated
- White Cheddar & Chive Garlic potato seasoning - 1-2 tbsp
- Parmesan Cheese - 1 tbsp
- Reduced-fat cream cheese - 1 tbsp
- Salt and Pepper - to taste
- Place a steamer insert into a saucepan and fill with water to just below bottom of steamer. Boil water, add cauliflower, cover, steam until tender- 10 min.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Sauté garlic until tender.
- Transfer half cauliflower to food processor, cover and blend on high. Add remaining cauliflower one floret at a time until creamy. Blend in garlic, seasoning, cheese(s) and season to taste.