- Linguine - 1 - 375 gr. package
- red onion cut in strips - 1 - med.
- red pepper cut in strips - 1
- olive oil - 4 tbsp.
- bottle of Garlic & Mango Dressing - 1
- Feta cheese - 1 cup
- sliced black olives - 4 tbsp.
- minced garlic chives - 2 tbsp.
Sauté red onion and red pepper in 2 tbsp. of olive oil until just soft. Set aside and
Cook linguine in a large pot of boiling salted water until just tender (al dente).
Drain pasta and return to pot. Toss with 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
Add pepper and onion to pasta and toss with Garlic Mango Dressing.
Divide pasta into four plates, top each serving with 1/4 cup Feta cheese and
sprinkle with 1 tbsp. black olives and 1/2 tbsp. of garlic chives.
Serve with fresh ground pepper and crusty Italian bread. Enjoy!