These not too sweet chicken breast make an easy, sophisticated dinner, with
toasted walnuts adding a flavourful, crunchy bite. Team up with steamed spinach
- arge skinless, boneless chicken breasts - 1
- Garlic & Mango Dressing - 1/2 cup + 1/4 cup
- all purpose flour - 1/4 cup
- salt and pinch of fresh black pepper - 1/4 tsp.
- butter - 2 tbsp.
- liquid honey - 1/4 cup
- dry white wine - 1/2 cup
- fresh mango, peeled and sliced into wedges - 1/2
- toasted walnuts, coarsely chopped - 1/2 cup
- kirsch - 1 tbsp.
- chopped fresh thyme - 2 tsp.
Place each breast between wax paper and pound flat with a mallet. Place in dish
and cover with 1/4 cup Garlic Mango Dressing. Marinade chicken minimum
Place flour on a plate and season with salt and pepper. Dredge chicken in flour,
shaking off excess flour.
Heat butter in a large frying pan over medium heat. When bubbly add chicken.
Sauté 3 - 4 minutes per side or until golden brown. Add honey, wine and remaining
1/2 cup Garlic & Mango Dressing. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 5 minutes.
Transfer breasts to a plate and keep warm.
Increase heat to high and add kirsch, thyme and fresh mango slices. Bring to a
boil until sauce thickens (3-5 minutes). Stir in walnuts until coated. Spoon over