A garlicky delicious oil that tastes wonderful when used in cooking, roasting or drizzling on salad & veggies. Use as a dip for bread.
- 1/2 cup olive oil & 1/2 cup Roasted Garlic Oil with Garlic Scapes -
- 8 cloves of garlic - Fresh or Frozen -
- 2 sprigs of Fresh Rosemary -
1. Place the olive oil in a small sauce pan with the four garlic cloves and slowly heat the olive oil on low, making sure to watch it carefully, so the garlic cloves and Rosemary don't burn.
2. Simmer for 30-35 minutes, or until the garlic cloves are light brown.
3. Remove from the heat and smash the garlic cloves lightly with the back of a spoon.
4. Let the olive oil cool with the smashed garlic cloves for another 30 minutes.
5. Strain the garlic- infused olive oil through a fine sieve before funneling into a small oil dispenser.
6. The garlic- infused flavored oil can be stored in an airtight container, refrigerated, for up to 1 month. Enjoy!