An easy & decadent appetizer perfect for any occasion.
- Pears - 2
- Cream Cheese - 1/3 cup softened
- French Baguette - 8 (1/2 inch) slices
- Chopped Walnuts - 1 tbsp., toasted
- Fresh Mint - 1 tsp. chopped, or to taste
- Horseradish Garlic Condiment - 4 tbsp.
- Ground Black Pepper - To taste
- Honey - to taste
Step 1: Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grates. Slice pear into half moons.
Step 2: Cook pears on the preheated grill until nicely browned, about 5 minutes per side. Set aside.
Step 3: Cut blue cheese slices in 8 equal pieces.
Step 4: Spread cream cheese over bread slices. Top with The Garlic Box Garlic Horseradish Condiment and blue cheese. Layer the grilled pear on top. Sprinkle with walnuts, pepper, and mint.
Optional: for added sweetness and pizzaz, drizzle with honey.
Step 5: Enjoy!