This simple recipe, submitted by Freddy P. is a great "go to"fish dish that is easy to assemble.
- Fillet of Tilapia - 1 fillet per person
- Sliced Shallots - 1 shallot per fillet
- Bell Peppers - sliced in rings or length, about 1/2 per fillet
- Garlic & Dill Dressing - to taste
- Sweet Potatoes - thinly sliced 1/2 potato per fillet
- Sliced Carrots - thinly sliced 1/2 carrot per fillet
1. Preheat oven 400F
2. Take parchment paper, and cut about a foot or so in length.
3. Take 1 defrosted fillet of Tilapia and place in middle of the paper.
4. Add the Garlic & Dill Dressing, just enough to cover fish.
5. Add on top of the fish the sliced shallots, red peppers,carrots & potatoes, making sure that they cover the fish fillet.
6. Add Garlic & Dill Dressing again, making sure you cover all the vegetables and potatoes.
7. Wrap the contents in a "present"(see below)
8. Place the "present" inside the oven for 20 minutes.
To "wrap the presents", lift up the side of the parchment paper until they meet above the fish. Turn down a few times and fold the ends under the fish creating a seal so the steam doesn't escape. Slide the packets onto a cookie sheet, and bake in a 400F oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven, be careful when unwrapping, steam is hot!!!! Serve with brown rice, adding 2-3tbs of Garlic Mashed Potato Seasoning to the water that you will use for the rice.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box