- Black Beans (canned or cooked) - 1 ¾ cup, rinsed
- Fresh Corn - 1 ½ cup canned (drained & rinced) or cut from the cob
- Ripe Plum Tomatoes - 1 cup, diced
- Ripe Avocado - 1 cup, diced
- Scallions - ½ cup, chopped
- Garlic & Cilantro Corn Fiesta Seasoning - 1 ½ tbsp.
- Jalapeno Pepper - 1 tbsp, minced & seeded
- Fresh Cilantro - ½ cup, chopped (optional)
- Lime Juice - 3 tbsp, fresh - more to taste
- Salt - 1 tsp.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 2 tbsp.
- Romaine or Iceberg Lettuce - 2 cups, shredded
Whisk the lime juice, oil, Garlic & Cilantro Corn Fiesta Seasoning and salt to blend.
Combine the beans, corn, tomatoes, avocado, scallions, cilantro leaves and jalapeno in a large bowl.
Add the dressing to the bean mixture and toss. Spread the lettuce on a deep platter or on 4 individual salad plates and spoon the bean salad into the center.
Garnish with more cilantro sprigs and serve.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box