"Sometimes the basics are the best! This simple recipe is used for making garlic bread and any leftovers go great on barbequed steaks, pasta, rice or potatoes. Adjust the amount of garlic your taste."
- Butter or Margarine - 1 cup
- Fresh/Frozen Ontario Garlic - 1 clove, minced
- Parmesan Cheese - 1/4 cup
- Garlice Scape Sea Salt - 1 Tbsp.
- Garlicky Italian Seasoning - 1 tsp.
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper - 1/2 tsp.
- Paprika - 1/4 tsp.
In a small bowl, combine softened butter, minced garlic and parmesan cheese. Season with garlic scape sea salt, garlicky Italian seasoning, pepper and paprika. Mix until smooth.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box