- potatoes peeled and quartered - 5 lbs.
- whole milk - 1 cup
- white pepper - 1/2 tsp.
- Roasted Red Peppers in Olive Oil (diced) - 1 jar (12 oz)
- green onions sliced - 1 cup
- Sharp Cheddar Cheese shredded - 3 cups
- Garlic Mashed Potato Seasoning - 2 tbsp.
- butter - 1/2 stick
- parsley chopped - 1/4 cup
- Optional Topping:
- seasoned Italian Bread Crumbs - 1 cup
- butter melted - 2 oz.
- Garlic Mashed Potato Seasoning - 1/2 tsp.
Cook potatoes in salted water until tender.
Prepare peppers and reserve all olive oil.
Melt butter and mix in Potato Seasoning keeping warm.
Strain potatoes, add Garlic Mashed Potato Seasoning, butter, Roasted Red
Pepper Olive Oil, white pepper, milk and mash (leave some potatoes in chunks).
In a 12 x 9 in. pan, using 1/2 potato mixture, spread evenly on bottom of
Sprinkle with cheese, peppers, green onions and final 1/2 of potato mixture to
cover. Sprinkle with parsley.
Cover with aluminum foil and bake 350 degree oven for 15 minutes, then remove
foil, bake another 10 minutes.
Mix three ingredients, sprinkle on top of potatoes and bake as above.