- assorted heirloom tomatoes - 1 1/2 pounds quartered, cut crosswise into 1/2
- medium watermelon - 1/4, cut into 1/3
- chopped fresh basil - 2 tbsp.
- extra-virgin olive oil - 2 tbsp.
- Balsamic Vinegar with Garlic - 1 tbsp.
Combine tomatoes, watermelon and basil in large bowl.
Whisk oil and vinegar in small bowl to blend.
Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
Gently mix dressing into salad.
Make 1 - 2 hours before serving. Best served at room temperature.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box