Garlic Balsamic vinegar is the perfect marinade for the rich, meaty taste of mushrooms.
- Mushrooms - 2 pounds sliced 1/4 thick
- Balsamic Vinegar with Garlic ( The Garlic Box ) - 2 Tbsp
- Fresh Ontario Garlic - 3 cloves, chopped ( optional )
- Thyme - 1/2 tsp Chopped
- Salt and Ground Pepper - To Taste
- Soak mushrooms in marinate mixture for 30 minutes.
- Soak skewers for 30 minutes in water.
- Skewer the mushrooms and grill over medium-high heat until just tender and slightly charred, about 2-3 minutes each side.