A stand alone dish or a great side, this potato wedge and dipping sauce tastes just like a baked potato with sour cream.
- Russet Potatoes - 4 small (about 4 inches long)
- Italian Garlic Box Seasoning - 1 tbsp
- Epic Fry Salt - The Garlic Box - 2 tsp
- Olive Oil - 1/4 cup
- Parmesan Cheese - 1/4 cup
- Panko Crumbs - 1/4 cup
1. Set the oven rack to the center position and preheat to 450F (232C).
2. Scrub and wash the potatoes. Cut them in half lengthwise, and then slice each half into 4 wedges (8 total per potato), about 1 inch wide.
3. Immediately transfer to a large bowl with enough cold water to submerge the potatoes (this helps prevent browning).
4. In a bowl, mix together The Garlic Box Italian Seasoning and The Garlic Box Epic Fry Salt with Panko crumbs and parmesan. Set Aside.
5. Thoroughly dry each potato wedge with a paper towel. Transfer to a small baking sheet lined with a paper towel. refrigerate uncovered for 10 minutes (this helps to potatoes dry out).
6. Put the potatoes in a bowl and toss with olive oil before dredging with seasoning mixture. Toss until evenly coated.
7. Line a large baking sheet with foil. Place a wire rack on top of the pan. Spray the rack with non-stick cooking spray. Evenly spread out the potato wedges so that none of them are touching.
8. Bake for 30 minutes, then flip each wedge over. Bake until cooked through, browned and crisp, about 15 to 20 minutes.
9. (Optional) Sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley and more parmesan cheese if desired.
1. In a small bowl combine 1 cup of sour cream, 1 tbsp of Chili Lime Garlic Box Splash. Mix Well. Pour into a bowl and garnish with Epic Fry Salt to taste.