This salad not only looks like a party on a plate, it tastes great. Best of all, it was submitted by a 8 year old girl with a penchant for cooking.
- red tomato cut up - 1
- green tomato chopped and fried lightly in olive oil (by an adult) - 1
- chopped avocado - 1
- mushroom chopped up - 1
- fresh chives snipped into tiny pieces with scissors - 2 tbsp.
- Half a fresh lime squeezed (with a wooden juicer) -
- salt - 1/2 tsp.
- olive oil - 1 tbsp.
- Garlic Chili Lime Chicken Splash - 1 tbsp.
- May add some black freshly grated pepper -
Mix all ingredients in small bowl. May add corn off the cob and cucumber.
Good with goat’s cheese.
Good with Bagel Crisps, French bread or by itself.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box