This melt in your mouth chicken dish can be served on a bed of rice pilaf.
- Boneless chicken breast halves - 4 skinless
- Lemon - 1 juiced
- Ground Black Pepper - to taste
- Butter - 1/4 cup melted
- Smoked Garlic Grilling Sauce - 1/4 cup
- Diced Scapes - 2 tbsp / 2tbsp Liquid reserved
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C )
2. Arrange chicken in an oven proof clay pot or medium baking dish. Coat with lemon juice, and season with pepper.
3. In a small bowl, mix the melted butter, smoked garlic grilling sauce, 2 tbsp of diced scapes, and 2 tbsp of diced scape liquid. Reserve remaining diced scapes and liquid for another use. Pour butter mixture over the chicken to coat.
4. Cover and bake 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear. Drizzle with remaining liquid from the baking dish to serve.
This recipe requires a clay pot to turn out just right.