Use potato flakes from a box in place of bread crumbs to form a supercrispy crust for cod fillets
- Cod Fillets - 1 3/4 pounds, cut into 4-by 3/4
- Eggs - 2 large
- Water - 2 Tbsp.
- All-Purpose Flour - 3/4 cup
- Instant Potato Flakes - 1 cup
- Vegetable Oil - for frying
- Garlic Scape & Kale Pesto - 1/2 cup
- Fresh Lemon Juice - 1 tsp., plus wedges for serving
- Salt - to taste
- Cayenne Pepper - to taste
- In a small bowl, combine the Garlic Scape & Kale Pesto with lemon juice. Season the sauce with salt and cayenne.