Garlic mushroom chicken is ready in 30 minutes and the this no fuss sauce will wow the entire family.
- Boneless and Skinless Chicken Breast - 4 thinly sliced
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp
- Mushrooms - 8 oz sliced
- Creamy Parmesan Garlic Sauce
- Butter - 1/4 cup
- Fresh or frozen clove - 2 cloves minced
- All purpose flour - 1 Tbsp
- Half and Half - 1 cup
- Parmesan cheese - 1/4 cup
- Pepper - 1/4 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Spinach - 1 cup chopped
- Fresh Chives - 1 tbsp
- Chicken broth - 1/2 cup
- White cheddar & chive garlic potato seasoning w/bacon - 2 tbsp
- In a Large skillet add olive oil and cook the chicken on medium high heat for 3-5 min on each side or until brown on each side and cooked until no longer pink in centre. Remove chicken and set aside on a plate. Add the sliced mushrooms and cook for a few min until tender. Remove and set aside.
- To make the sauce add the butter and melt. Add garlic and cook until tender. Whisk in the flour until it thickens. Whisk in chicken broth, half and half, white cheddar & chive garlic potato seasoning w/bacon, pepper and salt. Add the spinach and let simmer until it starts to thicken and spinach wilts. Add the chicken and mushrooms back to the sauce and serve.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and fresh chives.
For plating suggestion layer the flavour by seasoning your pasta noodles or rice with melted butter and the white cheddar & chive garlic potato seasoning w/bacon.