Great for a summer time dinner party.
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts - 4
- Scape& Kale Pesto - 3 Tbsp
- Mascarpone - 85g
- Garlic Box Italian Seasoning - 1 Tbsp
- Olive Oil - 4 Tbsp
- Baby Tomato's (on the vine) - 175g
- Pine Nuts - Handful
- Garlic Scapes sauteed (Garnish) - Optional
- Breadcrumbs - 100g (preferably day old)
- Heat oven at 200c/fan 180c/gas 6. Use a small sharp knife to make a slit along the side of each chicken breast to form a pocket. Mix together the pesto and mascarpone, then carefully spoon a quarter mixture into each chicken breast and smooth over the opening to seal.
- Brush a little oil, about 1tsp, all over each chicken breast and season well. Tip the breadcrumbs and the Garlic Italian seasoning onto a large plate and season. Place each breast on the plate and press all over with the breadcrumbs. Place in a lightly oiled shallow baking dish along with the tomatoes (keep together on the vine in a couple of bunches). Drizzle over the remaining oil.
- Cook in the oven for 20-25 mins until the chicken starts to turn golden and is cooked through. Scatter over the pine nuts and cook 2 mins more. Sprinkle with sautéed Garlic Scapes.