A visit to the "take out" section of your grocer helps to prepare this easy, no-fuss delicious dinner in one skillet.
- unsalted butter - 5 tbsp
- Sun dried tomatoes - 1 jar or 1 tbsp oil & 3/4 cup tomato chopped
- Baby Bella Mushrooms - 8 oz sliced
- Fresh Frozen Ontario Garlic Cloves - 1 tsp minced
- White Flour - 1/4 cup
- White Cheddar & Chive Garlic potato seasoning - 3 tbsp
- Garlicky Italian Seasoning - 1 tbsp
- Red pepper flakes - 1/4 tsp
- Milk or Whole Milk - 1 1/4 cup milk 2%
- Chicken stock - 1 cup
- Refridgerated Cheese filled Tortellini - 9 oz
- Parmesan Cheese - 3 tbsp
- Rotisserie Chicken - 1 1/2 cup shredded
- Fresh Spinach - 2 cups chopped
- Salt and Pepper - to taste
- Preheat oven to 425. Place large oven-safe skillet on stove over medium-high heat. Add 1 tbsp butter and 1 tbsp sun-dried tomato oil. Add sliced mushrooms; stir 2-3 minutes. Add 3/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes and cook, stirring for 2-3 min. Add garlic and stir. Remove to plate and set aside.
- Add 4 tbsp butter to skillet. Whisk in flour until smooth, cooking and whisking for 2 min. Add in all seasoning. Gradually whisk in milk and chicken stock until smooth, stir until thickened. Add in prepared chicken (no bones or skin), uncooked tortellini, cooked mushrooms/ tomato mixture and spinach. Stir to coat ingredients.
- Press the tortellini below the liquid ( add more stock if needed to cover). Top with parmesan cheese and bake 8 minutes. Remove and stir, return to oven for 3 more min. Remove and garnish with parsley and /or more cheese. Season to taste. Eat hot!