If you like garlic, you will love this recipe. Homemade Caesar salad dressing is so much better than bought, and isn't too hard to make.
- Mayo - Light - 4 Tbsp.
- Fresh/Frozen Ontario Garlic - 3 cloves, chopped
- Mustard, Prepared, Dijon - 4 tsp
- Lemon Juice - 1/4 cup
- Parmesan Cheese - Reduced Fat - 3/4 cup, grated
- Greek Yogurt, 2% Plain - 2 Tbsp.
- Olive Oil or Canola Oil - 1/4 cup
- Black Pepper, Ground - 1 tsp
- Water - 1/2 cup
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
2. Blend on high until all ingredients are mixed well. About 30 seconds.
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box