This fabulous and unique appetizer combines some of the best flavours. Add some creativity for your holiday parties and get-togethers with family and friends with this sure to impress flatbread!
- Cranberry Garlic Rum Preserve - 1 Jar (250ml)
- flatbread - 2
- goats cheese - 140g
- dried chopped thyme - 1/2 tsp
- olive oil - 1 tbs
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. On a baking tray place a piece of parchment paper. Place flatbreads side by side on baking tray and brush with olive oil.
- Bake in oven for 5-7 minutes or until flatbread is slightly golden.
- Remove from oven. Spoon and spread our Cranberry Garlic Rum Preserve evenly over the flatbread.
- Sprinkle crumbled goats cheese and chopped thyme on top off the flatbreads.
- Place back in oven for 10 minutes or until goats cheese has slightly melted.
- Remove from oven and cut into thin wedge slices. Serve and Enjoy!