- Sweet Potatoes - 2 lbs, peeled and diced 1/2
- Yukon Gold Potatoes - 1 lb, peeled and diced 1/2
- Onion - 1/4 cup, chopped
- Olive Oil -
- Salt and Pepper - to taste
- Cranberry Garlic Rum Preserve - 6 tbsp
- Cinnamon - 1/8 tsp
- Butter - 4 tbsp, melted
- Milk - 3/4 - 1 cup
1) Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2) Drizzle olive oil over sweet potatoes and potatoes and onion. Season with salt and pepper. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake 45 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender.
3) Place potatoes in a bowl and mash. In a small saucepan heat milk, butter, cranberry garlic rum preserve and cinnamon. When butter is melt, add to mashed potatoes. Stir until combined. Add additional salt and pepper if needed.