- turkey leftovers - 10 oz.
- water chestnuts, drained and chopped - 4 oz.
- mayonnaise - ½ cup
- raisins - ½ cup
- rice vinegar - 1 tbsp.
- chopped, toasted pecans - ¼ cup (optional)
- salad oil - ¾ cup
- Balsamic Vinegar with Garlic (may use regular balsamic) - ¼ cup
- Cranberry Garlic Rum Preserve - ½ jar
- Salt and pepper to taste -
Make vinaigrette: combine salad oil, Balsamic Vinegar with Garlic, Cranberry Garlic Rum Preserve and salt and pepper to taste.
Process in blender until smooth.
Mix turkey, water chestnuts, mayonnaise, raisins, rice vinegar and pecans together so that they are well coated.
Place turkey salad on a bed of greens and drizzle with Cranberry Balsamic Vinaigrette.
NOTE: May be made ahead and refrigerated until ready to serve
Another delicious recipe from the kitchen of The Garlic Box