A fresh and bright salad using Garlic and Dill Dressing.
Delicious with the addition of corn, chickpeas and onion.
- plum tomatoes, diced - 8
- jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced - 3
- green onion, sliced - 3 bunches
- crumbled garlic and herb feta cheese - 4 oz
- avocados - peeled, pitted and diced - 4
- fresh lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Garlic and Dill Dressing - 2 tbsp
- cilantro, chopped - 3 bunches
- salt and pepper - to taste
Combine the tomatoes, jalapeno peppers, green onion, and feta cheese in a large bowl; toss together. Add diced avocado; drizzle lemon juice over the avocado to keep it from turning brown. Toss in cilantro and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with Garlic and Dill Dressing; mix well and serve.