- Wide egg noodles - 4 ounces
- Chicken breast halves - 1 pound, boneless and skinless
- All-purpose flour - 2 tbsp
- Packaged presliced exotic mushroom blend (such as shiitake, cremini, and oyster) - 1 package (8 ounces)
- Dry white wine - 1/2 cup
- Chicken broth - 1/2 cup, fat free and low sodium
- Italian Seasoning (The Garlic Box) - 1 tbsp
- Parmesan cheese - 1 ounce, shaved (about 1/4 cup)
1. Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain and keep warm.
2. Cut the chicken into 1 inch pieces. Place chicken in a shallow dish. Combine 1 tbsp flour, 1/4 tsp salt, 1/8 tsp pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle flour mixture over chicken, tossing to coat.
3. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tbsp oil to the pan, swirling to coat the pan. Add chicken; cook for 4 minutes, turning to brown all sides. Remove chicken from pan. Add remaining 1 tbsp oil to the pan, then add garlic and mushrooms. Cook for 3 minutes or until the liquid evaporates. Add wine, then cook for 1 minute. Add remaining 1 tbsp flour; cook for 1 minute stirring constantly. Add broth, remaining salt and papper, and cook for 1 minute or until slightly thick, stirring frequently.
4. Return chicken to the pan; cover and simmer for 2 minutes. Uncover; cook for 1 minute or until chicken is done. Stir in noodles and The Garlic Box Italian Seasoning; cook 1 minute.
5. plate the dish and top each with 1 tbsp parmesan cheese.